Jaguar Turbo Charged & SuperCharged C-X75 Hybrid
Its 502bhp, 1.6-litre turbocharged and supercharged four-cylinder engine is one of the world’s highest specific power output powerplants at 313bhp per litre.
Jaguar C-X75 Turbo Hybrid Supercar Prototype Showcases Technology Of The Future
- The Jaguar C-X75 is a state-of-the-art hybrid supercar with the efficiency of a low-emissions city car.
- The C-X75 can hit 100mph from standstill in less than six seconds and has a top speed of 220mph
- It can emit less than 89g/km of CO2 and has a pure electric vehicle range of 60km.
- Its 502bhp, 1.6-litre turbocharged and supercharged four-cylinder engine is one of the world’s highest specific power output powerplants at 313bhp per litre.
- The C-X75’s two electric motors add a further 390bhp, for a combined output in excess of 850bhp.
“The C-X75 programme represents the pinnacle of Jaguar’s engineering and design expertise. It is arguably the world’s fastest test-bed for the world’s most advanced technologies, combining as it does a remarkable hybrid powertrain with awe-inspiring performance.