Auto EVENTS CALENDAR 1998- Australia.Future Events. -UNDER DEVELOPMENT
- Too Late, hopefully you didn’t miss these!!
- Australia Day – 26 th January 1998
Wings, Wheels & WaterRAAF Base Point CookCars – Bikes – Boats & Aircraft
- 27th February 1998 to 4th March 1998
DUTTON Grand Prix Rally
- 23rd March 1998
National Concours d’Elegance (3rd Annual)Domaine Chandon Winery
- Sunday 12th October ’97
- Drive to Warburton for lunch then to Mt Donna Buang.
- Leave from Ringwood Railway station carpark or nearby at 11.00AM
- Meet at Warburton for Lunch then on to Mt. Donna Buang lookout.
- Sunday 13rd April, 1997
- WINTON Raceway, 6 Klm fom Benalla off the Hume Hwy (31) – 200 Klm North from Melbourne
- 10:00AM – Starion Turbo being raced – Has twin cam 2.0ltr 4 valve GSR head on 4G63 Starion Block.
- Modified by owner.
- Photo’s dubbed from Video so please excuse quality.
- Yes its an Aussie Spec. RHD RWD 4G63BT 2.0L Block with a GSR Galant DOCHead.
- The intake manifold throttle body has been moved to the other end
- and the distributor also modified to fit North/South on RWD Block.
- Large pipes to front mount intercooler help with the much more than 200 KW at rear wheels.
- Suck on this DSM’ers!!
- Like all high performance turbo cars, this site is being constantly fine tuned and updated for enhanced performance!